Criminal Justice is:
- Man’s attempt to create a fair system that victimises villains and compensates victims.
- A system of legalised revenge for the unjust deeds that Man performs against their fellow Man.
- Confines ‘bad’ people in a place of security so that ‘good’ people can feel safe.
Social Justice is:
- Man’s attempt to create equality for all members of their society.
- Required in a society that believes that “all men are created equal but some never-the-less are more equal than others”.
- Required in a society that encourages the need for education to provide knowledge; status to provide authority; and money to provide power; and encourages people to compete for all three.
- Just Is.
- Is provided by the ‘Law of Attraction’ according to the ‘Golden Rule’. What we do unto others will be done unto ourself.
- Applies to all people, equally fairly and justly.